We are looking at medicine from the current status to propose changes for future concepts – what is working, what can be improved, and what goals should we be striving for. Below, we have provided numerous links with many different concepts and explanations that have been specifically chosen as they are clear and concise.
In the final analysis, every challenge can be resolved if people choose to work together.
Health Care in Other Countries
- Canadian Perspective on Health Care
- US Congressional Presentation of the Canadian System
- Sweden's Health Care System
- The Australian Healthcare System
- Australian Health Care
- Healthcare in Singapore
- 6 Ways Cloud Computing Is Transforming Healthcare Systems
- Older Americans and Health Care Technology
- Can the EHR be fixed by eliminating typing and clicking?
- 3 Foundational Shifts in Healthcare
- A side-by-side comparison of Obamacare and the GOP’s replacement plans
- Republican healthcare plan will cost 23 million people their coverage, CBO says
- Advocates offer new remedy for California health care woes as a bridge to single payer
- Democrats march toward single-payer health care
- Medicare drug prices soar at 10 times rate of inflation, report says
Please reach out to us for presentations, proposals, or to be a guest on our Podcast series