At the end of the day, it comes down to
what works, where, and why?
Our purpose is to help evaluate access to health care and those providers that yield healthier outcomes for different segments of the population. With over 50 years of experience in the health care industry, Exigent Key has the capability to review existing systems as well as those being developed in both the private and public sectors providing a forum for optimum solutions.
- There are multiple sources of accessing health care in America, and whether it be private or government sponsored, there are certain organizations that consistently perform at an optimum level and constitute models of care
- We recognize that among the health care choices are many employer sponsored plans that are effective for a great majority of the population
- However, for much of the population, costs are increasing at such a rate that alternative delivery systems must be reviewed and compared
- In some communities, the basic access to primary health care is either a community health care center, clinic, or pharmacy - this may provide an alternative delivery system for many
- The current health care climate demands initiatives that will integrate mental health and substance abuse as part of the foundation of an individual's health care needs
Interested in learning more about Community Health? We've selected some representative articles where you can learn more. Click HERE to access them.
Click here to contact us Exigent Key's Community Health Solutions